Retreat Costs and Details
|Personal Retreats||85 euros||Three meals and accommodation|
|Guided Retreats||140 euros||Three meals and accommodation
One daily session with Meg
- All prices quoted are per day. The recommended minimum stay is five days, and additional days may be booked up to a maximum of nine.
- A maximum of two guests will be making a retreat at any one time.
- All retreats of at least five days include a Field Trip, where we explore the magical Alpujarras with an activity of your choice. You don't have to choose until you arrive in Alcázar. See Field Trip suggestions.
- On Guided Retreats you may wish to include one or more Rest Days. Each Rest Day costs 85 euros.
- On any retreat, if you would like additional sessions with Meg, each session costs 85 euros.
- See also Arrival and Departure below for first and last day pricing.
Arrival and Departure
Arrival Day - Subject to availability you can book any dates you like starting on any day of the week. The first night of your retreat is priced at 45 euros, including dinner and pick up from Orgiva.
Long Haul - If you are arriving from outside Europe (USA, South America, Australia, New Zealand) you are advised to spend two nights to recover from the journey before commencing your retreat. Meg can give you names of reasonably priced, charming, quiet hotels in Granada or Malaga.
Departure Day - the departure day of your retreat is priced at 30 euros, including breakfast, lunch and drop off in Orgiva. If you are departing before lunch there is no charge.
See the Getting Here page for information about travel to and from Alcázar.
Booking and Deposits
A non-refundable deposit of 200 euros / 200 US dollars is payable at the time of booking. The balance is payable in euros on your arrival in Alcázar. Please do not book your flights until your application has been confirmed.
When you apply, please send us the information requested for that retreat, which is usually a few short paragraphs about what you'd like to do and achieve whilst in Alcázar.
Do make sure you read the relevant retreat information carefully. Meg is more than happy to answer any questions that you might have before you decide to make a reservation.
Two full bursaries are available per year for people with genuinely limited funds. These are typically given to people who haven't had a break in the last ten years. If you would like to enquire about a bursary, please .
Additional sessions with any of our team of healing practitioners are available for all retreat guests as follows. Read more about what they offer ...
|Indian Head Massage||Rebecca Cardy||30 euros|
|No Hands Massage||Donna Kyle||40 euros|
|Sound Therapy||Kim Chandler||60 euros|
|Reiki Healing||Meg Robinson||donation1|
|SCIO machine||Pablo Pérez Méndez||50 euros2|
- Donations for Meg Robinson's sessions will go directly to her two Peruvian Charities, High Mountain Aid Peru and Path of the Heart. Read more about Meg's work with these charities.
- Sessions with Pablo Mendez take place in Bubion and last approx. two hours. There is an additonal charge of 40 euros for a translator if you do not speak Spanish.